Art Poetique

"Let your verse be the thing in motion"

Friday, August 15, 2008

Beginnings...

I've realized, in looking through my photos, that many of them are of nature. I have drawn it to me the past few years, looking closer into the hearts of flowers and the majesty of weather. It has been a way to find solace and sublimity in the midst of our overwhelming lives.




There is also autumn - ablaze with a beauty and a solemnity all its own...

This will be my space of beauty and photography.

2 comments:

Latane Barton said...

too cool, Kenna. I love it.

A Colorful World said...

I am so glad you decided to do a blog of your photos! You are very talented as a photographer, and I love what you are displaying here...a good place for the poetry as well! I love it! (Have you checked out Photogablog???)